How to Register to Become a Microblading Artist in LA County and Elsewhere
Learn | MLA Staff
1. Microblading Artists Must Be Responsible and Proactive with Regulations
2. Many Local Governments Do Not Know What Microblading Is
3. Ask For Yourself, Don’t Take Anyone’s Word For It
4. Everywhere is Different
How to Register in LA County For Our Microblading Course
This page was updates 08/07/18
You will mail these 6 items to LA County Environmental Health - Body Art Program:
- Completed LA County Registration (Download the Registration Form here)
- Voluntary Declination Form of Hepatitis B Vaccination (Download the Hepatitis Declination Form here) OR proof of Hepatitis B vaccination, whichever is applicable to you.
- Certificate or proof of completion of bloodborne pathogen training. If you have not yet completed this training, please find the Bloodborne Pathogen training here. (Be sure to select the one labeled "Bloodborne Pathogens for Los Angeles County Only"
- A check of $54.00 made to: LOS ANGELES COUNTY
- Copy of Valid ID (Drivers license or State ID)
- 2inch x 2inch passport-type photo
Step 3: Mail out your package!
LA County Environmental Health - Body Art Program is highly impacted and requires a minimum of 10 - 14 business days to process your package of registration and provide you with a certificate by mail. To ensure you will have your certificate in a timely manner please send out your package through priority mail, a minimum of 2 weeks before your class start date.
- Mail this package to the following address, exactly as written:
Attention Intensive PMU Training at MLA