Careers at Microblading LA
microblading | MLA Staff
- Certified Microblading Artist
- At least 3 years experience in the beauty industry
- A portfolio of at least 25 before & after examples of impeccable microblading work (must be within past year)
- Licensed to work in Los Angeles, CA
- Passion for microblading, permanent makeup, and beauty
- A record of continuous training
- Comfortable posting daily to Instagram and social media
- Great with people—your clients and your team!
Required Technical Skills:
- 3D eyebrow techniques (if you have 6D skills, please note!)
- Works with ALL Fitzpatrick scale skin types (include examples of all in portfolio)
- Deep understanding of color theory, face shapes, and safety
- Easily communicates healing process and aftercare to clients
- Experience with clients with very little or no eyebrow hair
- Experience covering up scars, tattoos, or previous microblading work
Microblading LA artists are very personable, love what they do, learn continuously, and most of all, they’re best in class.
If this sounds like you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include:
- Portfolio of at least 25 recent procedures from past year
- Your professional Instagram if you have one
- Please mention if you’re bilingual
- List of all trainers/schools you’ve learned from
- Please note if you have experience training other artists
We're honored to be featured as Yelp's Top 20 in the Nation! We have been chosen as #1 Permanent-makeup Studio in United States and #3 in Brow services overall. To create this list, they reached out to Yelpers for their favorite brow shops, then ranked them by total number of submissions, ratings, reviews and geographic representation. We're grateful for the love & support from our loyal clients!
Microbading LA was thrilled to participate in an event hosted by Yelp for their top Elites! For this Soirée, we rolled out the red carpet and ensured we took care of the 80+ Yelp Elites as if they were our existing clients. As they made their way towards our studio, they were greeted with our team of smiling faces, chilled champagne, fruits, cheese, and crackers.