Please note that if any of the following is true, you are unfortunately, not a candidate for microblading.
- People with diabetes.
- Women who are pregant or lactating.
- People with glaucoma or taking blood thinning medication.
- People with skin diseased such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the Site that is to be treated.
- People with allergies to makeup or colors.
- People with easily triggered postinflammatory hyperpigmentation are not good candidates.
- People with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis.
- People with active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- People who are hemophiliac.
- People who have healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve disorder.
- People on any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin.