Careers at Microblading LA
microblading | MLA Staff
- Certified Microblading Artist
- At least 3 years experience in the beauty industry
- A portfolio of at least 25 before & after examples of impeccable microblading work (must be within past year)
- Licensed to work in Los Angeles, CA
- Passion for microblading, permanent makeup, and beauty
- A record of continuous training
- Comfortable posting daily to Instagram and social media
- Great with people—your clients and your team!
Required Technical Skills:
- 3D eyebrow techniques (if you have 6D skills, please note!)
- Works with ALL Fitzpatrick scale skin types (include examples of all in portfolio)
- Deep understanding of color theory, face shapes, and safety
- Easily communicates healing process and aftercare to clients
- Experience with clients with very little or no eyebrow hair
- Experience covering up scars, tattoos, or previous microblading work
Microblading LA artists are very personable, love what they do, learn continuously, and most of all, they’re best in class.
If this sounds like you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please send an email to email@example.com.
Be sure to include:
- Portfolio of at least 25 recent procedures from past year
- Your professional Instagram if you have one
- Please mention if you’re bilingual
- List of all trainers/schools you’ve learned from
- Please note if you have experience training other artists
When the Insta-famous beauty guru Huda Kattan was looking for the best microblading services for herself and her sisters, she selected Lindsey Ta & Microblading LA. Watch the Huda’s experience in her latest video.
Singer / Youtuber Desiree Mitchell visited Microblading LA in early May and made a youtube video about her experience. Check it out!
The International Beauty Show 2017 has come and gone and the MLA team had an absolute blast! Read on to see our photos from the show, featuring Lindsey Ta, David Zhang, Rusen Donmez and the whole Microblading LA squad.